7/4/16

Catholic Guilt - Futile Attempts 7" (2014)


Yet another release by Doomtown Records I forgot to post here. Below is the press info for the release I wrote.

"Catholic Guilt are from Austria and play dense, discordant hardcore in 80's hardcore punk tradition. They are said to be measuring up with Poison Idea and Die Kreuzen when it comes to dashing off cogent, well-written songs that eloquently express the band's lack of interest in most of humanity. What’s more, they have plenty of chorus effect on the guitar, which reminds of early Hüsker Dü and many other bands from that era. Sickoids would be also a good reference if we speak about some new bands doing something similar."

Beside this 7", Catholic Guilt put out another 7" EP called "Cabin Fever" just a few months ago, as well as S/T LP and split 12" with their buddies INU from Spain.

You can buy all CG releases from DOOMTOWN store here.

Stream other Doomtown releases here.
Follow Doomtown on instagram here.
Buy Doomtown releases and other goods here or here.

The next release on Doomtown is debut vinyl release by Bay Area band with members of Deskonocidos, Neon Piss, The New Flesh, Criaturas and more. You can read more about Silent Era and preorder the record here. Download the amazingly killer Silent Era demo tape from last year here.

DL

M.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, ya whole ass, Im a Roamin' Cat; I dont appreciate your implying I have guilt. I luuurve my God, Im planning on being extremely passionate and intimate with Her and I'd suggest you do, too. Why? Only 2 realms after this lifelong demise, brudda... and 1 of em aint too cool. I trust you can figure-out which ones which, n'est-ce pas?? God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through Olubi Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete